For my nonfiction, I’m focusing on books that help college students with money, decision making, job hunting, career exploration, life issues, and more.
The first book I’m working on is a personal finance book for college students.
I NEED YOUR HELP
A lot of work goes into successfully launching a book, let alone a whole series. I know I can’t do it alone. I need your help!
I’m inviting you to become a member of my Bodacious Books Team.
Why bodacious? Because I’m looking for people who are both bold and audacious. Brave in action. That’s what I’m looking for.
WHAT YOU GET
If you join my Bodacious Books Team, here’s what you’ll get:
- A FREE electronic copy of my books.
- Entry into a drawing to win a free, autographed copy of the paper version of my book. For each launch, I’m giving away 10 paper copies.
- Emails from me asking for your feedback on book ideas, title ideas, etc. Don’t worry, I won’t bother you too much. At the most, I’ll send one email per month.
- Any free swag that may come with the publication of my book.
- My undying gratitude!
WHAT I’M ASKING FROM YOU
As part of the Bodacious Books Team, I ask that you agree to:
- Read my new book within 14 days of receiving it.
- Review it at Amazon.com and any other sites that you like (Apple, B&N, Goodreads).
- Spread the word through Twitter, Facebook, your blog, telling friends, etc.
- Email me feedback in response to my questions. I welcome your comments!
Also, when I say, “review it on Amazon.com,” I do mean, give it an honest review. Just because you’re a member of the team doesn’t mean you have to give it 5 stars. Be honest. Be constructive. That’s all I expect.
Please take your spot on the team seriously.
Please DO NOT apply unless you have the time and energy to commit.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- You’re a college student, college graduate, have kids in college, or work at a college.
- You enjoy reading and giving honest and constructive feedback on what you read.
- You’re interested in books aimed at helping college students.
- You’re willing to respond to my emails about once a month.
- You have a Twitter account.
Sound like you?
Great! I hope you’ll join my team.
Applications are now CLOSED.
I’m excited to embark on this new adventure of being a full-time writer. I hope you’ll come on this adventure with me. Join my Bodacious Books Team today!